WMB-ROI (Architecture) is an established and rapidly-growing architectural firm in Downtown Lakeland. This position is offered to a diverse and motivated individual who is comfortable in a team environment and has a degree in architecture, or related experience. WMB-ROI aspires to provide a challenging and inspiring workplace for such a candidate in a position that will require well-honed written/ verbal/visual communication skills, a positive attitude, and superior creative intuition.
Our firm focuses on working closely with clients which include private developers, facilities management teams, and entrepreneurs who expect efficient, attentive, and highly personalized service. As such, we expect a prospective team member to display acute attention to detail, strong foresight, and a deep understanding of synergistic teamwork.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Under graduate or Graduate Degree in Architecture
- Knowledge of the design process, from concept through construction, with an understanding of different methods of project delivery
- Experience with AIA contracts (not required)
- Experience with organizing project meetings and coordination with the architectural team, clients, consultants, and contractors
- Experience with conceptual site planning and building design through sketching, 2D drawings and 3D modeling
- AutoCAD experience (minimum of 3 years)
- Construction Documents (production phase) experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Clear written/verbal/visual communication skills, with the ability to communicate in a manner that is professional and approachable
- Ability to perform quality assurance (QA) review of all portions of a project
- Familiarity with Florida Building Codes, accessibility codes, fire & life safety codes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proficiency with Autodesk Revit and Trimble Sketchup
- Travel to project sites will be required for meetings and inspections, but is mostly locally within the Central Florida area.
What We Offer:
- Inclusion in a holistic project approach
- Development of a broad range of skills
- Competitive pay
- Health/Dental Coverage and other Benefits (after 90 days)
- Quarterly Performance-Based Bonuses (after 90 days)
- Paid Holidays and weekends off
- Personal growth and career advancement opportunities
- A diverse and supportive staff who have an enthusiastic, open-minded approach to problem-solving, and a deep understanding for the value of teamwork.
At WMB-ROI ( Architecture ) …
We are inspired by entrepreneurial vision. We partner with clients for long-term success by giving them the resources, stability, and best practices needed to achieve their highest ambitions. Our team-based approach ensures the cross-pollination of ideas and insights, and by drawing on the fullest range of current design innovations, we identify opportunities and remove obstacles to maximize our client’s ROI (Return On Investment).
To apply send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.