WMB-ROI (visualization) brings exterior and interior architectural designs to life using the latest technology and over fifteen years of experience from Creative Director Matthew Lukens. We understand the counter-intuitive nature of imagining how a project is going to look and feel by interpreting at a set of flat technical drawings. Our services combine the accuracy of a design process that traditionally generates construction documents with the intuition delivered by 3D imagery to improve the understanding of the design at hand.
Using our visualization as a communication tool also helps generate a “big picture” for everyone involved. This is especially important for obtaining approval from special governing entities such as historic preservation boards, home owner’s associations, local governments and building departments.
WMB-ROI (visualization) offers services such as:
- Concept Design & Planning (site & building)
- Code and zoning analysis
- BIM models
- In-situ studies (solar, topographical. & Building massing)
- Virtual Reality Simulations
- Interactive Virtual Tours
- Master Planning & Large-Scale Visualizations (multiple square miles)
- Schematic, real-time value engineering
- Infrastructure Visualization